Xtreme Family Fun day is back! Our third annual Xtreme Family Fun day will once again focus on education, fitness and FUN!
- Run through historic downtown Hiram & shaded silver comet trail!
- Cheerleading Competition/exhibition
- Amusements, Games and Competitions throughout the event
- 104.7 The Fish doing a live radio remote onsite
- Atlanta Braves BAT team onsite with us during the day!
- Food Trucks onsite serving breakfast and lunch
- Free money for your school!!!
5K/10K Race Registration, Ages 5 and Over
- Powered by Active
aMAZE-ing Maze tickets, T-Shirts, Vendor, Sponsorship
- Webstore Powered by RevTrak
Family Field Day Brought to you by the following 2016 sponsors
Have you ever run a 5K through the silver comet trail AND through scenic historic Downtown Hiram?! For only $35 you can run a cool race, and drive more dollars to high senior scholarships and school grants for Paulding County students. The entry fee includes soft blended T-Shirt for all and medals for the winners!
Introducing a new twist to the famous obstacle course from previous years. Try you luck in the timed Maze and see if you can have the best record out of your 3 attempts. For only $10.00, you can challenge your friends, parents, teachers, coaches to see who can complete the course in the shortest time. If you don't make it through before the buzzer goes off on the first try, you can attempt it 2 more times!!
New this year, a Cheerleading Competition!! For all middle and high school teams. Show off your best routines and win money for your program!! Register early as spots are limited.
Order of Events
The day begins with a 5k/10k Run and flows into our NEW Timed Maze competition. After completing this challenge, participants can head over to the Activity and Amusement Center to enjoy inflatables, games and the excitement of additional competition. Throughout the day attendees can participate in the Amazing Mystery Race through Vendor Alley as they compete for cash and prizes to be announced from the stage.
Extreme Family fun day is a free, all ages public event. Inflatables, games, and vendors are available for all attendees. Sponsorships are available.
Sponsorship Packet - PDF
Plese complete the Sponsorship Request Form (Print/Web) prior to purchasing a sponsorship level.
- Sponsorship Request - Print - PDF
- Sponsorship Request - Web - Online
Sponsorship Level Checkout
- Web Store Powered by Revtrak
Plese complete either the Vendor Application (Print/Web) prior to purchasing a vendor Booth package.
- Vendor Application - Print - Word
- Vendor Application - Web - Online
- Food Truck Application - PDF
Vendor Booth Checkout
- Web Store Powered by Revtrak
• *If you would like to participate in providing items to go in the participant bags, please let Dr. Ostrow know and make sure you have dropped off your items no later than Friday, September 4th to the Board of Education.
• Paulding Education Foundation provides the 10'x10' space. Please bring your own set up.
• All booths are required to be set up no later than 7:30AM and will be able to breakdown no earlier than Noon.
• Power is available upon request to certain booths but we do not provide extension cords and connections.
• Activities and attractions are encouraged at vendor booths as long as they do not impede other booths or participants
• Businesses will be able to promote their business through the distribution of printed marketing material, gifts and tchotchke and samples.
• Each business is encouraged to take orders, obtain contact information and direct potential buyers to their website. However, no transactions can be conducted onsite during the event due to regulations.