The amount to be awarded will be a $1,000.00 Scholarship to a graduating Senior at any of the
Paulding County High Schools. This program seeks to encourage excellence and achievement in both
academics and participation in community/club or organizations activities. The criteria for selection
are as follows:
- Must be graduating from a Paulding County High School.
- Must be seeking a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Must achieve a grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be pursuing a degree in the medical field or CNA
The following requirements will be considered in the decision process of making the award:
- Honors or awards received by applicant will be part of the ranking process.
- Community/Church service will be part of the ranking process.
- Membership in any clubs/organizations (and any office held) will be part of the
- Applicant’s financial need for the scholarship will be part of the ranking process.