The amount to be awarded will be a $1,000.00 with a possible tag on for 3 years after to a graduating
Senior in the Paulding County School District. This program seeks to encourage excellence and
achievement in both academics and participation in community/club or organizations activities. The
criteria for selection are as follows:
- The applicant must be a graduating senior in the year of the application.
- The applicant must have an overall GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- The applicant must be seeking a Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
The following requirements will be considered in the decision process of this scholarship:
- Attending (University/College) will add additional points to the scoring and ranking.
- Majoring in Broadcast or Digital Media will be given extra points.
- SAT/ACT scores will be part of the ranking process.
- Honors or awards received by applicant will be part of ranking process.
- Community/Church service will be part of the ranking process.
- Membership in any clubs/organizations (and any offices held) will be part of the
- Applicant’s financial need for scholarship will be part of ranking process.
- Applicant’s career goals will be part of the ranking process.