The amount to be awarded will be a $1,0.00 with a possible tag on for 3 years after, scholarship to a
graduating Senior from a Paulding County High School. This program seeks to encourage excellence
and achievement in both academics and participation in community/club or organizations activities.
The criteria for selection are as follows:
- Must be seeking Any Academic Study.
- Must be seeking a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Must achieve a grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
The following requirements will be considered in the decision process of making the award:
- Majoring in an Academic study. No vocational or trade areas will be considered.
- Community/Church service will be part of the ranking process.
- Membership in any clubs/organizations (and any office held) will be part of the ranking
- Applicant’s financial need for the scholarship will be part of the ranking process.
- Essay must be included.
- SAT/ACT Scores
- Career Goals