The amount to be awarded will be a 2,000.00 Scholarship to a graduating Senior at each of the 5
Paulding County High Schools. This program seeks to encourage excellence and achievement in both
academics and participation in community/club or organizations activities. The criteria for selection are
- The applicant must be a graduating senior in the year of the application.
- The applicant must be graduating from Paulding County District High School.
- The applicant must have an overall GPA of 3 or higher.
- The applicant must have achieved a College Preparatory or Technical Preparatory
- The applicant must have a minimum score of 900 SAT or 21 ACT.
- The applicant must be an active member of a civic organization or club.