The amount to be awarded will be a $1,000.00 Scholarship to a graduating Senior from each of our high schools.. This program seeks to encourage excellence and achievement in both academics and participation in community/club or organizations activities. The criteria for selection are as follows:
- Must be seeking a Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Must achieve a grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
The following requirements will be considered in the decision process of making the award:
- Majoring in Math, Science, Architecture, or an Engineering interest will be given extra points in the ranking process.
- SAT/ACT scores will be a part of the ranking process.
- Honors or awards received by applicant will be part of the ranking process.
- Community/Church service will be part of the ranking process.
- Membership in any clubs/organizations (and any office held) will be part of the ranking process.
- Applicant’s financial need for the scholarship will be part of the ranking process.
- Applicant’s career goals will be part of the ranking process.
Remember: Before you begin your application, please send this link to your three references to be completed: pauldingeducationfoundation.com/reference/