The amount to be awarded will be $1,000.00 per Scholarship per Paulding County High School. One Scholarship will be awarded to a graduating African American/Minority student at each High School. The Scholarships will be issued in accordance with the rules of the Scholarship Committee. The criteria for selection are as follows:
- Must achieve a grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be seeking a degree in Athletics related field
- Must be seeking a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Demonstrate involvement/contribution in the community.
- Demonstrate financial need.
Remember: Before you begin your application, please send this link to your three references to be completed: pauldingeducationfoundation.com/reference/