The amount to be awarded will be a $500.00 Scholarship to a graduating Senior at each of the 5 Paulding County High Schools. This program seeks to encourage excellence and achievement in both academics and participation in community/club or organizations activities. The criteria for selection are as follows:
- The applicant must be a graduating senior in the year of the application.
- The applicant must be graduating from Paulding County District High School.
- The applicant must have an overall GPA of 3 or higher.
- The applicant must have achieved a College Preparatory or Technical Preparatory diploma.
- The applicant must have a minimum score of 900 SAT or 21 ACT.
- The applicant must be an active member of a civic organization or club.
The Fine Arts Scholarship is specifically for graduating seniors of Paulding County High schools who plan to study a fine or performing arts program as a major or minor at the collegiate level.
Remember: Before you begin your application, please send this link to your three references to be completed: pauldingeducationfoundation.com/reference/