The amount to be awarded will be a $1,250.00 Scholarship to a graduating Senior at any of the Paulding County High Schools. This program seeks to encourage excellence and achievement in both academics and participation in community/club or organizations activities. The criteria for selection
are as follows:
- Must be graduating from a Paulding County High School
- Must be seeking a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Must achieve a grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Must be pursuing a degree in the medical field
The following requirements will be considered in the decision process of making the award:
- Honors or awards received by applicant will be part of the ranking process
- Community/Church service will be part of the ranking process
- Membership in any clubs/organizations (and any office held) will be part of the ranking process
- Applicant’s financial need for the scholarship will be part of the ranking process
It is the responsibility of the applicant / recipient to furnish any needed information (acceptance letters and/or proof of enrollment) required for disbursements of scholarship funds. All applications must be returned to your guidance counselor no later than March 31st, 2019.
The Recipients shall be notified and awarded the Scholarships in May 2019. Special recognition and photo’s will be in the local newspapers.