The amount to be awarded will be a $1,000.00 Scholarship to a graduating Senior at any of the Paulding County High Schools. This program seeks to encourage excellence and achievement in both academics and participation in community/club or organizations activities. The criteria for selection are as follows:
- Must be graduating from a Paulding County High School.
- Must be seeking an Associates/Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent.
- Must achieve a grade point average of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must perform school or community-based volunteer services or participate in a sports program during their senior school year.
- Consideration will be given based on needs of the individual.
Remember: Before you begin your application, please send this link to your three references to be completed: pauldingeducationfoundation.com/reference/