The amount to be awarded will be a $1,000.00 Scholarship to a graduating Senior at any of the Paulding County high schools. This program seeks to encourage excellence and achievement in both academics and participation in community/club organizations. The criteria for selection are as follows:
- Must be graduating from a Paulding County School District high school.
- Must be seeking a Teaching Certification or degree.
- Must achieve a minimum grade point average of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.
The following requirements will also be considered in the decision process of making the award:
- SAT/ACT scores will be part of the ranking process.
- Community/Church service will be part of the ranking process.
- Membership in any clubs/organizations (and any offices held) will be part of the ranking process.
- Applicant’s financial need for scholarship will be part of the ranking process.
- Applicant’s career goals will be part of the ranking process.
Remember: Before you begin your application, please send this link to your three references to be completed: pauldingeducationfoundation.com/reference/