The amount to be awarded will be a $3,000.00 Scholarship to a graduating Senior at Paulding County High School. This program seeks to encourage excellence and achievement in both academics and participation in community/club organizations and activities. The criteria for selection are as follows:
- The applicant must be a graduating senior in the year of the application.
- The applicant must be graduating from Paulding County High School.
- The applicant must have an overall GPA of 2.5 or higher.
- The applicant must have achieved a college preparatory or technical preparatory diploma.
- The applicant must have a minimum score of 900 SAT or 21 ACT.
- The applicant must be an active member of a civic organization or club.
It is the responsibility of the applicant / recipient to furnish any needed information (acceptance letters and/or proof of enrollment) required for disbursements of scholarship funds. All applications must be returned to your guidance counselor no later than March 31st, 2019.
The Recipients shall be notified and awarded the Scholarships in May 2019. Special recognition and photo’s will be in the local newspapers.