The amount to be awarded will be $500.00 per Scholarship from the South Paulding Spartans Cheer Club, Inc. One Scholarship will be awarded to a graduating Senior Cheerleader at South Paulding High School that participated in cheerleading during the 2019-2020 school year. The Scholarship will be issued in accordance to the rules of the Scholarship Committee. The criteria for selection are as follows:
- Must graduate from South Paulding High School.
- Must be a current paid member of the South Paulding Spartans Cheer Club, Inc. and participated as a Varsity cheerleader or designated mascot during the current school year.
- Must achieve a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Must provide 2 references
- Must submit an Essay (Maximum 500 words) on a subject to be determined annually by the Board of Directors of the SPSCC, Inc.
- Must attend a post-secondary education facility. (Collegiate or Trade School)