The amount to be awarded will be $500.00 per Scholarship from the South Paulding Spartans Cheer Club, Inc.
One Scholarship will be awarded to a graduating Senior Cheerleader at South Paulding High School that participated in cheerleading during the 2018-2019 school year. The Scholarship will be issued in accordance to the rules of the Scholarship Committee.
The criteria for selection are as follows:
- Must graduate from South Paulding High School.
- Must be a current paid member of the South Paulding Spartans Cheer Club, Inc. and participated as a Varsity cheerleader or designated mascot during the current school year.
- Must achieve a minimum grade point average of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale
- Must provide 2 references
- Must submit an Essay (Maximum 500 words) on a subject to be determined annually by the Board of Directors of the SPSCC, Inc.
- Must attend a post-secondary education facility. (Collegiate or Trade School)
It is the responsibility of the applicant / recipient to furnish any needed information (acceptance letters and/or proof of enrollment) required for disbursements of scholarship funds. All applications must be postmarked no later than March 31st, 2019.
The Recipients shall be notified and awarded the Scholarships in May 2019. Special recognition and photos will be in the local newspapers.